Monday, February 23, 2009

35 week update


This post is a little late...I am actually 36 weeks today! The attached picture is from last Monday at 35 weeks. I am growing by the day!

I had my usual appointments last Wednesday (non-stress test, fluid check, and weekly appointment with Dr. Lubrano). They all went well. No news to report, other than my belly is measuring 40 weeks...full term for a single baby.

My last day at work was last Friday, so now I am just relaxing! We went to visit Todd's dad, Gary, in the hospital on Saturday morning. He is still fighting an infection from his back surgery and we are praying every day that he will be home very soon.
Todd and I were able to enjoy an entire night just to ourselves on Saturday night. On Saturday afternoon, Todd's mom, Linda, and her fiance, John, offered to keep Brody all night. He had a blast with his cousins, Taylor, Garrett and Olivia. Thanks Linda and John! It was very nice to enjoy dinner at an actual restaurant! It might be the last time for a while! We went to Allyn's Cafe for dinner, where we were seated in a booth. For the first time, my belly was hitting the table! Next, we went to Applebee's for "dessert", which consisted of beer for Todd and chocolate lava cake with a scoop of ice cream for me...and I was still asleep on the couch by 11pm! Sunday was spent enjoying a pedicure with Amy and Jennie. Then, we celebrated Garrett's 4th Birthday!

I have a full ultrasound this Wednesday, February 25th, where we will find out how big the boys are measuring. After this appointment, we will visit Dr. Lubrano and will probably have more information on when the boys will arrive. It will be no later than 2 weeks from today!
For those that are wondering, we still have not picked out names. We have a few options narrowed down, but we won't pick them officially until they are born!

1 comment:

Katie said...

you look great! can't wait to meet the boys. when you are feeling up to it i will bring the girls over to meet them! take care! keep us updated!