Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ultrasound today...

I am 33 weeks now and we just got back for our full ultrasound. I will say it again...I can't believe how much these babies are still moving around! Baby A is back to being the presenting twin and he is still head down. He is weighing in at approximately 5 lbs. This is the 48th percentile for a single baby. Baby B is now breech. He is weighing in at 4lbs 10oz and is in the 39th percentile for a single baby. The non-stress test went well again and the babies seem to be doing just fine in there. We go to see Dr. Lubrano on Friday morning. I have included a few pictures from today's ultrasound. The further along we are, the harder it is to get good ultrasound pictures. The first one is baby A's profile and the second is baby B's face. The last one is baby B's arm and fist.














1 comment:

Katie said...

I love this! I am so glad you are doing a blog. It is really fun and a great way to keep everyone in the loop.