Wednesday, February 11, 2009

34 weeks and counting...


I have made it to 34 weeks! This picture was taken on Monday at exactly 34 weeks...as you can see Brody and Maxie wanted to be a part of the picture as well! Dr. Lubrano checked me last Friday and I wasn't dialated, so that was good news. I had my non-stress test and fluid check today and those both went well. The babies were both cooperative. Baby B is still breech, but Baby A is head down and presenting, so that is all that matters. I also saw Dr. Lubrano today. Nothing too exciting, other than my belly is measuring at 38-39 weeks.


I am still working as of now, but it is getting more difficult by the day. My back pain is the biggest problem, along with some swelling. We will re-visit this subject when I return to the doctor next week. I will have my next full ultrasound with measurements in 2 weeks and then we will probably discuss when these babies will be making their entrance into this world. I am thinking that my body doesn't know how to go into labor by itself, since I was induced with Brody.


I am trying to get everything as ready as possible...including enjoying time out with friends. Todd and I had dinner out last Friday night with friends, while Brody enjoyed the evening with his cousins, Nick and Cole. I am meeting the girls from the LaRosa's corporate office this Friday and I am trying to squeeze in one more friends dinner next week!! In addition to all of this, I have been meeting lots of downtown friends for lunch...Nicki and Amber, Todi, Liz, Joy, and Michele, Katie and Kristin, and, of course, all of my LPK Finance buddies!


Brody and I also visited a pre-school today, which he will probably be attending next year. He seemed to like all of the teachers and we were able to observe the 4-year old classroom, which included none other than my nephew, Joel! Brody will probably be in the same class as my niece Jillian, but our little friend, Ava Combs attends the school as well. They are all getting too big!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Erin! You are a champ! I delivered at 35 weeks so you are doing phenomenal! Hang in there, it is all so worth it in the end.