On Sunday, April 26th, Cooper Robert and Griffin Curtis were baptized at St. Joseph Church.
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jennie were Cooper's godparents. He wore the baptism outfit that was made from my mom's wedding gown. Uncle Jerry and Aunt Aileen were Griffin's godparents. He wore the baptism outfit that Todd, Uncle Ryan, Taylor and Garrett were all baptized in.
My Grandma Kendall made me a bonnett for my baptism out of a hanky that I carried as my something old on my wedding day. This is a family tradition that we have carried on. Brody inherited my hanky, so we bought new bonnetts for Cooper and Griffin. Todd thought they looked a little girly, but I thought they looked cute!
Cooper was a little fussy during the baptism, but neither of the boys minded the water on their heads. We had a great day for the party and I think everyone had a nice time. Thank you to everyone for all of the nice gifts for the boys. We feel very blessed to have such a great family to share these special occasions.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ebenke44/CooperAndGriffinSBaptism?feat=directlink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment