Friday, January 9, 2009

The boys are growing...




We had a full ultrasound this past Wednesday, January 7th, where they do all of the measurements and give the approximate weights of the babies. I was 29 weeks along. Baby A weighed in at 3 lb 4oz, which is the 57th percentile for a single baby. Baby B weighed in at 3 lb 2 oz, which is the 53rd percentile. This was great news!

Baby B is still the presenting twin, which means that if I went into labor now, baby B would be born first. This is not an issue, but normally baby A is born first. There is already a power struggle between the two!!

The only real issue right now is that baby B is breech. We need him to flip around or we will have to have a C-section. I am not crazy about that idea, but whatever is best for the boys is fine with me.


No comments: